vendredi 1 novembre 2013

2007 - 2013... Rosalina have now 6 years of existence

November 1st - Happy birthday Rosalina \(^o^)/
It's a good reason to let a little comment... ;p


Yeah, I know it's a little late but I was really busy but ti's not a reaon to forget Rosalina's birthday... it was on november 1st, so Rosalina have 6yo since her first apparition in Mario Galaxy on november 1sr 2007. That's true nintendo character don't have birthday in fact but for me it's the first time Mario galaxy was available in japan so the day Rosalina appeared to the world. Time to celebrate the more important day of the more beautifull and cutest character in the word... Rosalina... \(^o^)/

Artist: www.sainttail.wix.com/hentai-artist - Gift from Tallon

A so powerfull surprise drew by the talented SainTail who was also a gift from my friend Tallon... Yeah, his support is amazing and he's also an amazing friend. He's one of the rare guy I know who was never annoyed listening me talking about the blog again and again... XD

As you can see I received a lovely Rosalina looking at the blog during this special day, I have to admit she's so cute, SainTail really drew her in a lovely way... You are so adorable, Love you so much Rosalina... °w°

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire